Welcome to the ACC Consortium Chapter for Serbia and Republic of Srpska. This Chapter was founded on March 15 2015 in San Diego. It consists of two cardiac societies: Cardiology Society of Serbia and Republic of Srpska Society of Cardiology. Cardiology Society of Serbia was founded in 1955 and has 1050 members, 17 working groups, 10 subsidiaries, and 22 FACCs. Republic of Srpska Society of Cardiology was founded in 2000 and has 101 members, 8 working groups, and 5 FACCs.
- Society Name
Cardiology Society of Serbia and Republic of Srpska Society of Cardiology
- Name of Current Chapter Governor
Professor Milan A. Nedeljkovic, MD, PhD
- Mailing Address
Koste Todorovica 8, Belgrade 11000, Serbia
+381 63 22 33 40
uksrb.rs and www.kardiolozi-rs.org
- Date and location of annual conferences.
- 20th Congress of the Cardiology Society of Serbia, October 29 – November 1, 2015, Zlatibor, Serbia
- First Congress of the 34th ACC Chapter for Serbia and Republic of Srpska, May 9-10, 2016, Belgrade, Serbia
- Fourth Congress of the Republic of Srpska Society of Cardiology, May 13-15, 2016, Teslic, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Second Congress of the 34th ACC Chapter for Serbia and Republic of Srpska, March 3-4, 2017, Belgrade, Serbia
- 21st Congress of the Cardiology Society of Serbia, October 19-22, 2017, Zlatibor, Serbia
ACC.17 offers you the opportunity to stay at the cutting-edge of your profession. You'll learn new strategies and techniques, brush up on key clinical skills and get guidance on groundbreaking trials so that you can reach new heights in your career. Register TODAY and SAVE during advance registration!
With hundreds of education sessions and late-breaking clinical research covering 11 learning pathways, ACC.17 has everything you need! Choose to focus on one clinical area or attend sessions from an array of pathways. Plus, new this year, ACC.17 will offer ECME credit! Learn more about everything we have planned!